Left 4 Dead 2 steam players will find an update for the game released over the weekend. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
* Fixed performance problem when rendering lots of decals, notably when fighting tanks with shotguns.
* Fixed rcon response not working on Linux dedicated servers.
* Fixed matchmaking problem matching into Advanced and Expert games.
* Fix bug that would cause other specials to try to pummel a player a Charger disconnects or reconnects.
* Fixed versus mode results panel being cut off in transition stats screen in non-english.
* Found games: fixed non-player entries drawing the wrong type of icon in the selected item name label.
* Game mode selector on main menu now takes keyboard input.