Libran Survivalist Citation
Win 1 match in each of Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch/Domination - Online
The Battlestar Galactica interactive game is a story-driven space action-adventure that takes place at the end of the Cylon-Colonial Wars, 40 years prior to the setting of the original TV series. In the game, players will assume the role of Ensign William Adama in his critical first assignment as a pilot aboard the great warship Battlestar Galactica. It is the turning point of the war and the tragic making of a hero.
In heated battles against the insidious, mechanical power of the Cylons, players will pilot a wide array of ships, from a sleek Viper to a heavy bomber, and undertake numerous defensive, assault, escort, infiltration and reconnaissance missions. Players will improve their rank and gain the command of up to three wingmen as they increase their experience and skills in combat.
- A license with a loyal, avid consumer base that will see a huge revitalization with the new Sci-Fi mini-series and home video initiatives.
- Enter the Battlestar Galactica universe and fly as a Young Adama.
- Pilot a wide array of ships, from a sleek viper to a heavy bomber.
- The ideal payload for any situation - Configure four attributes to create 36 different missile types.
- Fly on various missions including attack, escort, and defense of the Galactica.
- Massive space battles set around gigantic, highly detailed capital ships (with destructible objects, such as turrets, engines and cannons), while dozens of AI ships dogfight.
- Success Leads to Command - Attain up to 3 wingmen who increase in experience and skill.
- Stunning production values include dazzling graphics and movie-quality audio.