Rockstar have announced that the Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition will be released in October for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game will launch on October 11th in North America and October 14th internationally, and will include all additional content to date made for the game as well as a brand-new hardcore single-player mode.
"We wanted to create a world that captured the spirit of the Western," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "We are thrilled that Red Dead Redemptionís vision of the West resonated with so many people."
The GOTY Edition includes:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode;
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes;
- Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
- Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
- Solomon's Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
There's no word yet on how much this little baby will cost.