The world’s deadliest assassin returns and takes killing for money to a whole new level.
When assassins from his contract agency, the ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, Agent 47 suspects that a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. As he suddenly loses contact with the ICA, Agent 47 senses that he may be the next target, so our merciless contract killer travels to America to take care of business himself...
Hitman: Blood Money is the fourth installment of the critically acclaimed Hitman series. Powered by a new version of IO Interactive’s stunning Glacier engine, Hitman: Blood Money will deliver the most brutal and realistic simulation of the life of a cold-blooded assassin.
The enemy AI has been improved considerably, and Agent 47 must carefully use a combination of stealth, tactics and survival instincts to stay alive and complete the missions.
Stay hidden, make clean 'hits' and leave the scene unnoticed, and Agent 47 will be rewarded. But if he is revealed during a violent act, his picture will end up in the papers and on wanted posters, making the job as a contract killer more difficult.
This time, Agent 47 is paid in cold, hard cash. How the money is spent will affect his passage through the game and the weapons at his disposal, resulting in a unique gameplay experience for each player.Features:
- 'Blood Money' system – the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on specialist equipment, weapon upgrades, information and bribing witnesses to reduce your notoriety
- Customisable weapons – modify Agent 47’s custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom
- Improved AI – guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction
- New game engine – the world of the assassin has never been so interactive and realistic. Agent 47 has a number of new moves and can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles
- New gameplay techniques – including distracting enemies, making kills look like accidents, dispose of bodies in various ways, use human shields, decoy weapons etc
- Prepare to become a hitman – New to the world of getting paid for killing? Don’t worry, a new game play mode has been introduced to make sure the Rookies amongst us can get in and play the game in any desired way
- Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.