Duke Nukem Forever DLC next week.
Gearbox have announced the availability next week of a DLC pack for Duke Nukem Forever.
The DLC pack, called 'Hail to the Icons Parody Pack', will contain three new game modes and four new multiplayer maps - each with new weapons. It will be available from Tuesday, October 11.
The DLC costs 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 or your local equivalent of $9.99 on PlayStation Network and PC. Members of the First Access Club will get it for free.
A Patch for all versions is also available on the same day adding support for the new content along with various optimizations and bug fixes.
The three new modes are:
- Freeze Tag - provides some of the most fun team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever. Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos.
- Hot Potato - See who can hold on to the babe the longest.
- Hail to the King - Play free-for-all Duke style
The new maps are:
- Call of Duke – Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don't stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandpit – Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children's toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno – Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge – Hats? Duke loves hats. Give him a minigun and take down all comers.