50 years have passed since the Second Great War of Heroes. The Ancient Heart, the legendary artifact that caused the Great War, was long gone. Legends of the Ancient Heart circulated throughout the land after the Great War, but the slow passage of time caused many to forget the devastation once brought by the artifact. The memories of the dreadful powers hidden within the Ancient Heart, once responsible for deaths of thousands, were beginning to fade. The Papal Court of Ecclesia further discouraged the legends, determining the Ancient Heart to be the work of pure evil, and exiling all who would seek its knowledge. The land of Bersia stood in peace as the former combatants mended their wounds.
However, history has a tendency to repeat itself.
Without warning, a village near the border of the Sacred Land - where Ancient Heart rested - was invaded by the merciless Orcs. In response to this foul act, Hironeiden declared war against the evil Vellond and began their invasion of Hexter. Ecclesia immediately entered the war as well, in the name of protecting this Holy Ground.Features:
- Experience chaotic medieval battle on epic scale!
- Up to 1,000 units on the battlefield at any one time, each one beautifully rendered with 3,000 to 4,000 polygons.
- On your command, hundreds of units attack the enemies, sacrificing their lives for victory. You will be a hero- the first to strike and the last one standing.
- Over thirty types of units to choose from, from ordinary infantry to hideously transformed monsters and extraordinary aerial creatures. Players can create an almost unlimited combination of troops for maximum tactical strategy.
- Realistic physics show units using tools and equipment, such as fire from an entrenched mortar and stone-throwers. The harder you train your units, the more efficiently they carry out your commands.