THQ's immensely popular uDraw GameTablet brings laugh-out-loud fun to SpongeBob SquarePants fans with SpongeBob SquigglePants', scheduled to debut in April, followed by a Nintendo 3DS version later in the spring. The innovative uDraw GameTablet offers a game experience unlike any other as players draw, tilt, tap, drag, press and flick their way through six zany worlds. They'll laugh their SquigglePants off as they sail through more than 100 frantic nanogames, which feature never-before-seen art styles from the Nickelodeon vault. These super-fast-paced games capture the creative energy of SpongeBob SquarePants - and hit the funny bone at the same time.
SpongeBob SquigglePants promises to be the craziest, wackiest and most laugh-filled SpongeBob video game experience ever!Features:
- Frantic Nanogames - More than 100 Nanogame challenges that are frantically timed for laugh-out-loud and fast-paced fun
- Wacky Gameplay - Draw, tilt, tap, drag, press and flick through six zany SpongeBob worlds
- NEW! Splashin- SpongeBob Looks - Never-before-seen SpongeBob art collections unlocked from the Nickelodeon vault and featured in six vibrant worlds
- Patchy LIVE! - Innovative live cinematic scenes featuring Patchy, president of the SpongeBob fan club, who will serve as a guide and add hilarity and comic relief throughout the game
- Bottomless Creativity - Create, color and draw anything imaginable with custom paints, palettes, stamps and art tools
- SD-Card Support - uDraw capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork.