Behold the Valerian Isles, jewels of the Obero Sea. Long a center of naval commerce, the people here have struggled throughout history for dominion over these shores.
Finally there rose a man to put an end to this conflict, His name:Dorgalua Oberyth. But history would know him as the Dynast-King. Dorgalua took the disparate races of men calling the islands home and united them as one. For fully half a century the Dynast-King reigned, and Valeria knew prosperity.
Upon the death of the king, the ruling Bakram declared the independence of their Royal City of Heim. and backed by the Holy Lodissian Empire to the north, created the Bakram-Valerian Kingdom.
This left two clans to vie for supremacy in the south: the Galgastani and the Walister, however, wre far outmatched, and in the span of half a year had been brought to their knees. Thus emerged the Kingdom of Galgastan, and with it an official end to the blood war.
Victory begets peace, and for once, the battlefields of Valeria stand silent, Yet none believe the calm will last.Features:
- From the creators of FINAL FANTASY TACTICS, VAGRANT STORY and FINAL FANTASY XII. The original TACTICS OGRE development team reform to revitalise their iconic title.
- Tactical, turn-based battles are brought to life with stunning graphics, sounds and animation.
- New 3D maps that enhance the concept of height and improved battle engine, offering more compelling and realistic battles than before
- Uncover the truth in a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal and heroism.
- Near-endless customisation and hundreds of abilities to choose from.
- New characters not included in the original game.
- New Battle Skill ability, adds to the range of play beyond Magic and Special abilities.
- New graphics, music, gameplay and much more make this the definitive version of TACTICS OGRE
- New and improved visuals that create a TACTICS OGRE experience with more detail than ever before
- Re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new compositions
- Experience thrilling Challenge Battles against friends; create a battle party from your units and send them to challenge a friendís units by exchanging ghost data.