In Resistance: Fall of Man, the U.S. and Britain band together in a last-ditch effort to save Europe and Asia from a horrific scourge. In mere decades, the Chimera, a species of unknown origin propagating a virus that converts other life forms into more Chimera, has overrun Russia and all of Europe. Humanitys hope for survival is slim, and the tide of the battle rests on the shoulders of U.S. Army Ranger, Sgt. Nathan Hale.Features:
- Players dive into a deep frightening story that rewrites the 20th century and pits the United States and Britain against a horrific species of unknown origin.
- Encounter a wide variety of fluidly moving characters and creatures that exhibit more sophisticated behaviors and interact with their environments more realistically.
- Greater processing power on PlayStation 3 and Blu-ray Disc technology enables more immersive visual and sound effects that heighten the chaos of large-scale warfare.
- A powerful rendering engine allows a greater variety of highly detailed and interactive environments for a console FPS experience, including large battlefields and sprawling military command centers.
- Engaging single player campaign, a co-operative mode and one of the most complete multiplayer offerings in a console game.
- Insomniac Games has combined its passion for creating exotic weapons and vehicles with a proprietary physics system to create a unique human and alien arsenal.