Jet Li, star of some of the finest Hong Kong martial arts movies ever and Hollywood fare such as Cradle 2 The Grave and Romeo Must Die, is starring in his most unique and action-packed movie yet - and it's only on PlayStation 2.
Rise to Honour is a cinematic action title starring the kung fu king in the role of Kit Yun, a double agent from the Hong Kong Organised Crime Bureau working for a large Chinese criminal gang. When Boss Chiang, the gang's leader, is assassinated following attempts to reform, Kit is charged with heading to San Francisco to deliver an important letter to his late employer's daughter. Unfortunately for him, the gang's ruthless and highly ambitious new leader is prepared to put the lives of all of his loyal underlings on the line to intercept Kit's delivery.
What follows is a non-stop procession of thrilling set pieces in which you, as Kit, must battle foes using all the martial arts techniques at your disposal, as well as the fully interactive environments, devastating hand-to-hand weaponry and, when the time calls for it, an impressive array of firepower. With an innovative 360-degree combat system, movie-style cutscenes and the fully motion captured likeness of Jet Li (who has also loaned his voice to the proceedings), this is likely the closest you'll ever get to directing and starring in a movie with the kung fu-wielding maestro.Features:
- Analog fighting system allows for true 360-degree combat.
- Play as Jet Li - fully motion captured and voice acted by the man himself.
- Seamless, movie-style presentation.
- Wide variety of gameplay styles - fighting, shooting, stealth and 'escape' stages.
- Context-sensitive moves - perform flying kicks off walls, smash enemies into tables and through windows, flip over obstacles.