Jackie Chan Adventures is based on the hit kid's action cartoon of the same name, which features Jackie as an ancient artifact expert and special agent for the government's secret "Section 13". Jade, his 11-year-old tomboy niece quickly becomes his apprentice and partner as they scour the globe looking for sacred talismans and protecting the planet from ancient Chinese demons.
Jackie Chan Adventures for PlayStation 2 follows the story of the cartoon series very closely, as Jackie's Uncle sends him to recover 12 ancient talismans. Each talisman unlocks new powers for Jackie, allowing him to access new areas within the game world.
Jackie faces conflict from an evil group of ninjas known as the Dark Hand, who are also on the trail to find the talismans for the demon Shendu. If he were to attain the talismans, Shendu would regain all his former powers allowing him to destroy the world!
With the help of Uncle, and various Chi symbols, Jackie is able to defeat the numerous demons placed in his path by the Dark Hand and send them back to the Netherworld forever.
EyeToy owners are in for a treat with crazy EyeToy mini-games dotted throughout the levels that will truly immerse players into the world of Jackie Chan Adventures.Features:
- The only official game from the world’s greatest Kung Fu star – Jackie Chan.
- Based on the hit children’s action animation, featuring beautiful graphics, and all the favourite heroes, villains and locations from the show.
- Players can unleash a massive selection of Jackie Chan’s trademark acrobatics and kung fu – run up walls, back flip, throw your enemies and use all the moves seen in the show
- Collect the talismans to unlock new abilities for Jackie and reach new areas in the game.
- Use your body to play hilarious bonus-games with EyeToy.