Welcome to the Twisted alien world where technology meets flesh in SCi's latest release Titanium Angels.
Titanium Angels is a tense 3D action adventure where you control Carmen Blake, a tough futuristic bounty hunter, and her intelligent spider-like assault vehicle Titan. Together they are sucked into the grim alternate world of the Kai'Tin, an alien race intent on annihilating mankind and taking over the Earth.
Set in an alternate future Earth, Titanium Angels charts the story of three alien races that become intertwined in a fight for survival, with you, the player, at the heart of the conflict. You play Carmen Blake, one of a breed known as The Kindred. Any job too sensitive, or too dangerous, for conventional law officers is offered as a bounty to these psychotic individuals who have no real understanding of the words "fear" and "danger".
Your mission starts as you access the secure 'DredWeb' communications service checking the Hit List for a new assignment. A new job entry catches your eye: a hit on a military dictator, Elegia Furie. This is just the kind of job you live for, very rich bounty, a very dangerous mission, no holds barred blood letting. You click 'Accept Bounty'.
You ready yourself, prepare your vast arsenal of weaponry. You think this is going to be an easy job, a quick days work, but what starts out as a standard execution of a dangerous political figure turns into something much more sinister and dangerous than you could ever imagine…
The game looks amazing, the graphics are the best I've ever seen in a 3rd person shooter. The normal features are evident in the game with jumps, somersaults, climbing galore. The Titanium in the title refers to your Vehicle, a Titan, this however is not a lumbering mass of metal but a living intelligent combat machine. This like Carmen can run, jump, etc.
- An original, strong storyline with identifiable main characters, Carmen and Titan. Titan can run, jump, glide, and unleash a wide variety of heavy artillery. Carmen can run, jump and somersault, climb various structures, and use more tactical weaponry such as sniper rifles, and trip mines.
- Several types of gameplay action, seamlessly blended. Puzzle-solving, platform action, all-out blast-fest, and tactical stealthy combat.
- Unique 'Tag-Team' play presents new gaming experiences. Ride into battle together or separate and explore, it's up to you.
- Revolutionary new camera technique: first-person action with a third-person perspective, providing an intuitive control mechanism without making you sick and dizzy or frustrated.
- A fantastic journey through 16 huge, diverse and brilliantly designed levels, from the dank bowels of the planet, through bubbling lava-pits, to ice-castles in the sky as well as many, many more.
- A wonderful array of deadly weapons and special power-ups for all types of combat, including sniping, mine-laying, and everyone's favourite, all-out blasting!.
- Terrifyingly designed enemy creatures to create a variety of great gameplay challenges, and to scare you witless!.
- Helpful spirit guides to lead the player to safety, present challenges, give clues and set the pace of gameplay.
- Highly immersive gameplay with atmospheric music to suit the mood and accentuate the tension.
- Fantastic multi-player action bringing all the single-player game's unique controls and devices into the multi-player arena. Titanium Angels will also feature specially designed multi-player levels, with all the popular multi-player features.
Titanium Angels will take adventure gamers to another surreal level of gameplay with is uniquely challenging gameplay and stunning visual effects.