Become Riddick and break out of the galaxy's most deadly prison in this compelling first-person action experience – The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.
Set before the events of both Universal Pictures' upcoming summer release The Chronicles of Riddick, starring Vin Diesel, and the 2000 breakout hit Pitch Black, which first introduced Diesel as enigmatic antihero Riddick, the game tells the story of Riddick's dramatic escape from the previously inescapable triple-max security slam Butcher Bay, home to the most violent prisoners in the universe.Features:
- An intense original storyline reveals secrets of Riddick's past and epic destiny.
- Groundbreaking "Normal mapping" graphics technology creates vivid, ultra-realistic harsh environments.
- Revolutionary game design fuses frenetic first-person shooter action, stealth, and brutal hand-to-hand combat.
- Fight up close and personal with fists or knives, or use stealth to defeat your enemies.
- Seamless transition to stealth moves and tactics for a deeper, more cohesive adventure.
- Riddick's trademark "eye-shine" enables players to see in the dark and provides a whole new element of stealth.
- Featuring the likeness and voice-over talent of Vin Diesel as Riddick.
- Also featuring the voice-over talent of Cole Hauser as Johns, Kristen Lehman as Shirah, Ron Perlman as Jagger Valance, Willis Burks as Pope Joe, and Xzibit as Abbott.
- More than 30 levels set across three unique Maximum Security, Double-Max, and Triple-Max prison areas.
- More than 20 enemy types each unique to specific areas of the game.
- More than 15 weapons including homemade shivs, and high-powered assault rifles.
- Additional graphic enhancements with per-pixel shading/dynamic lighting, and realistic shadows.
- State-of-the-art animation including stunning motion capture and advanced facial animation.