In a world beyond imagination...
In their immeasurable greed and constant thirst for power, the thirteen most powerful Mages of all time doomed the land, hurling it into an endless spiral of chaos and despair. Entire countries were wiped out in the blink of an eye when the devastating power of the Elements was unleashed – Elements summoned by dark rituals. Continents shattered like glass, the pieces strewn about like leaves in the wind. Huge armies, bound by the the power of ancient runes, brought war and destruction to the lands that survived the initial onslaught. All that was left were a few islands, connected by magic portals.
Now, only a few years after the end of the Convocation, evil is back – stronger and more powerful than ever before – to finish what was started.
Yet there is still hope. The prophecies tell of a human. A human damned to immortality, bound forever by the power of the blood runes...
Soon, the time will come when the power of one may change the destiny of many.
For better or for worse...Features:
- Innovative game design: The unique mixture of RTS and RPG elements offers a brand new game experience.
- High degree of identification with the hero-avatar, whose skills and strengths can be improved by the player.
- Click'n'Fight: This revolutionary control system guarantees instant action, the best possible overview and completely new tactical possibilities in battle.
- 6 races – Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Dark Elves, Orcs and Trolls – that can be used simultaneously to build settlements and fight battles.
- More than 30 different enemy races, from cowardly goblins to powerful demons and dragons.
- A multitude of spells, divided into different categories of magic (white, black, elemental, etc.)
- Persistant game world with continuous, gripping storyline and myriad sub-quests.
- Awe-inspiring 3D graphics with zoom levels from isometric to first Person views.