Serious Sam HD Steam updated
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter has been updated on Steam, this update includes quite a few fixes and changes and as usual the updates will be applied automatically when the Steam client is restarted:
* Fixed crashing on cut scene with the Ugh Zan boss on some machines.
* Fixed not storing keyboard and mouse bindings on some machines.
* Sound system through XAudio2 API now correctly supports various speakers setups (mono, stereo, stereo LFE 2.1, quadraphonic 4.0, surround 5.0, surround LFE 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1).
* Fixed problem when sound system (XAudio2 API) cannot be initialized on audio configs that support and use sample rate higher than 48KHz.
* Added sfx_iAudioDevice cvar, used to select sound device used by the game (0=default device, 1=2nd device and so on).
* Maximum allowed sample rate used by XAudio2 mixer can now be set with 'xad_iMaxSampleRate' cvar (0=unlimited, use what's set by system).
* Improved dynamic texture upload control, which should lessen stuttering when entering new scenes.
* Updated autodetection for Radeon HD4600 series boards.
* Completely reworked the chat console. It now uses a larger font, scales with the HUD, supports word wrap, limits line length, etc.
* Player name in short list limited to 25 characters.
* Added cvars hud_bShowShortPlayerList and hud_fShortPlayerListScale.
* Added plr_bAllowPlayerAutoJump cvar.
* Added hud_bFixedCroshair cvar.
* Fixed cases where player names would show up as [unknown] in coop games.
* Removed tooltip which collides with the refresh button on join game menu.
* Improved error logging when crashing.
* Updated string input menu to allow menu exit via Num Enter key.