As a player you plan your strategy on a Global Map that allows you to manage your captured map sectors, mercenaries & finances. The Global Map allows you an overview of the complete battlefield, clearly showing which military factions control each sector. As the mercenaries’ commanding officer you can buy the services of additional mercenaries, weapons and ammunition via the internet on your own personal on screen laptop. Select your carefully matched team of mercenaries from sites such as IMA, an online provider of mercenary services. Examine the biographies and experiences of each mercenary you may wish to employ to ensure you form a well rounded & balanced team that will fight well together. Not all the mercenaries you may wish to employ will be willing to work in the same team, as many will have fought on opposing forces in previous conflicts. Mercenaries may also not be so keen to work for you if your previous military strategies have resulted in high mortality rates! During a mission, individual mercenaries can be allocated specialisations such as Doctor, Trainer or Repair. The correct balance of skills is essential to ensure your units can operate efficiently.
Weapons and ammunition can be purchased online at Dickie Jay’s armoury via your on screen laptop. Initially, the range of weaponry available to you is fairly small but as you gain your suppliers’ trust by paying them once, they will offer you a larger range of weapons. Running a private war is a complex business and making sure you stay in contact with your suppliers and client is vital. So make sure you keep an eye on your laptop email to make sure you don’t miss any important news. Fighting a private war in a chaotic and brutal third world country is a tactical challenge; have you got what it takes to engineer a regime change?Features:
- Real time and round-based strategy (round based in fight applications)
- The ability to command more than 30 mercenaries with specific strengths and individual characters.
- Complex role play system
- 23 different locations with detailed backgrounds.
- High level-interactivity with destroyable buildings and objects.
- 5 main interested parties: UN troops, rebels, soldiers loyal to the government, the endemic Butsi tribe and your mysterious client.
- A choice of more than 150 different weapons and other pieces of equipment (e.g. pistols, sniper rifle, machine guns and more).
- Exciting campaigns with the a range of missions
- The ability to form alliances which can influence game outcomes.