Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has survived at the top of the UK charts this week despite some big name releases in the form of Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Saints Row: The Third.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations could only muster second place this week, pushing last weeks No.2 game down one to No.3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The ever popular Saints Row sees the release of the third game in the series, which lands right it at No.4, this also means that last weeks No.4 game, Fifa 12, drops one place to No.5.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is another new entry this week and goes in at No.6, followed by another new entry, The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, which enters at No.7, something im sure Nintendo will be disappointed with.
The raft of new games sees EA's Battlefield 3 drop a mighty 5 places to No.8 and another new entry, Super Mario 3D Land, sits at No.9.
Just Dance 3 rounds off the top 10, 5 places lower than last week.
More new entries this week see Need For Speed: The Run enter at No.11, Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 at No.13 and Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games at No.20.
Here is the top 20:
UKIE Games Chartsİ, compiled by GfK Chart-Track
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Saints Row: The Third
- Fifa 12
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Battlefield 3
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Just Dance 3
- Need For Speed: The Run
- Michael Jackson: The Experience
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
- Zumba Fitness
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Batman: Arkham City
- Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo
- Forza Motorsport 4
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games