Max Payne is a man with nothing to lose in the violent, cold urban night. A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, and now hunted by cops and the mob. Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Prepare for a new breed of deep action game. Prepare for pain...
Developed by Remedy Entertainment and produced by 3D Realms, Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting for his justice while uncovering plot-twists and twisted thugs in the gritty bowels of New York during the century's worst blizzard.
Max Payne is an original third-person 3D game based on the MAX-FX engine, and uses photo-digitized textures and radiosity lighting, resulting in one of the most realistic looking games ever seen on the PC.Features:
- The worldwide megahit, Max Payne, is unleashed on the GameBoy Advance. This is a fully realized rendition of the #1 PC and console hit.
- The signature fast and furious gameplay is now even more accessible. Play anywhere!
- The classic graphic novel screens of the PC version of Max Payne return to drive this twisted story of deception and despair.
- Bullet time action - use slow motion techniques to bring down Max's many enemies.
- Fully voiced in-game narrative.
- 12 levels to fight through, filled with sinister inhabitants of New York City's criminal underworld.
- Choose from over 10 weapons, from Dual Handguns to Grenade Launchers.