All great players have a great first touch and, thanks to EA SPORTS' all-new fluid player kinetic system, the same is now true for FIFA Football 2005 users. This year, a player's first touch becomes the ultimate gift to those who can think quickly and act fast to outsmart the opposition. A brand new animation system ensures that every button press is directly mirrored on the pitch, accurately reflecting the speed and vision of the world's greatest players. Featuring more official team and league licenses than any other football game (including lower leagues from the most competitive European countries), an enhanced and extended Career Mode, EA SPORTS Online play for the PlayStation 2, PC-CD and Xbox and the all-new Creation Zone that lets you customise new tournaments or even put yourself into the game, FIFA Football 2005 is the only complete, authentic and intelligent football experience.Features:
- Master the First Touch: An accomplished first touch is the essential skill that separates great players from good ones. Our all-new fluid player kinetic system accurately reflects the first touch of every player in FIFA Football 2005's comprehensive database by directly translating their speed and vision to button presses on your controller.
- irst Touch Control: Immediately knock, trap or flick incoming passes in any direction with a well-timed flick of the wrist. Simply push the right stick to try and beat your marker or find that extra yard of space.
- Added Gameplay Depth: Off the Ball Control is better than ever in FIFA Football 2005. Take command of players not in possession of the ball by calling in tackles, jostling for space and sending your team mates on runs as you control the pitch. Now you can also control the movement of receivers at throw-ins as well as free kicks and corners.
- The Absolute Broadcast: With new in-game camera angles, smooth and continuous replay cut sequences and improved contrast and lighting for players and stadiums, FIFA Football 2005 has the look and feel of an authentic television broadcast. Intricate details such as wrinkle patterns, fonts and colouring on player kits add further depth to the presentation, which can even detect the context and importance of a moment and deliver an appropriate level of intensity in the broadcast.
- Enter the Creation Zone: Fulfil your dreams of superstardom on the world's biggest stage in the all-new Creation Zone. Customise players using the most advanced modelling system ever or set yourself fresh challenges by creating new tournaments.
- Deeper Career Mode: FIFA Football 2005's deep Career Mode tests your skills both on and off the pitch. Make the tough decisions behind the scenes to turn your team into challengers and then guide them in a 15-year quest for silverware.
- Immersive Environments: With authentic crowd chants, officially licensed stadiums of all sizes and a variety of weather conditions FIFA Football 2005 guarantees total football realism.
- Football's Ultimate Line-Up: 18 leagues – including official English Premier League, German Bundesliga, French LFP and Spanish LFP (Primera Liga) licenses – as well as 38 national teams and 15,000 players are available for selection. From the fast pace of Europe's super leagues to smaller up-and-coming lower division teams, FIFA Football 2005 provides the most authentic selection of the world's top teams, players and environments.
- EA SPORTS Online: Take your game online and challenge opponents anywhere in the world via a PC, PlayStation 2 or Xbox. Meet, greet and chat via the new and improved EA Messenger and then set up a tournament or play FIFA Football 2005 head-to-head using EA SPORTS' intuitive matchmaking system. Battle your way to the top of the world at the ultimate online sports gaming destination.