Embark on a new Yoshi adventure in a world made from yarn, clothand textiles. Explore the world by using yarn to weave wool platformsand warp pipes to reach new areas, and gleefully unravel its secretsand puzzles by pulling yarn walls apart. Add a little color to Yoshi's lifewith a spectrum of yarn balls. Then team up with a friend to have a balltogether in this wild and woolly world.
- Players tangle, pull and stitch yarn to explore Yoshi's world in creativenew ways.
- Yoshi has never been more adorable than as a toy knit from yarn. Hisentire environment is made from materials like felt, yarn, cloth andcotton, creating a gorgeous HD world that looks good enough totouch.
- Instead of eggs, Yoshi tosses yarn balls at enemies. He canincapacitate a Piranha Plant by muzzling it with a piece of coloredstring. Or he can even use the yarn to knit together backgroundelements.
- Gobble friends and turn them into eggs. Then toss them intohard-to-reach heights and secret depths to discover in two-player cooperative play.
- The game is co-developed by Good-Feel, the developer that created Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Nintendo Co., Ltd under the supervision of Takashi Tezuka, producer of Yoshi's Story and the Yoshi's Islandseries.