In a society where respect and honor holds great importance, there is an even higher regard for these traits within the one organization that is most feared by all: the Yakuza.
• Cinematic Story: Award-winning Japanese novelist Seishu Hase and producer Toshihiro Nagoshi have created an engrossing storyline spanning more than a dozen intricately detailed chapters packed with complex, captivating characters.
• Authentic Tokyo: Freely explore the forbidden nightlife of the Yakuza district of Tokyo - from sprawling neon-lit streets and nightclubs to actual Tokyo shops recreated to deliver the authentic feel of this enticing metropolis.
• Deep Gameplay: Build skills and attributes by gaining experience, accumulate weapons and items, engage in numerous side missions, interrogate and bribe informants, gamble, and even hit baseballs in a batting cage.
• Stylish New Fighting Engine: Created specifically for Yakuza, the game's fighting engine allows players to string together attack combos to take out multiple enemies simultaneously in street brawls.
• Over 300 weapons and items. Pick up weapons from the environment, or select from a cache of over 300. Retrieve, exchange, and store the items in Item Boxes around town.
• More powerful combos. Use the Heat Gauge for greater strength, stamina, and skills in combat.