The most successful karaoke game on the Nintendo Wii for 2009 is back!
Now jam packed with 40 great songs, more new features than you can shake a stick at, real Karaoke mode, a Jukebox mode, in-game Awards and a new Singing Lesson mode... plus lots more!
- The first game featuring four mics & four singers... together!
- 40 (that's right... 40) chart topping songs from a wide range of leading artists, including mostly original videos!
- Broad range of music for a variety of tastes.
- Solo, Party and Karaoke modes.
- Singing lessons - learn to sing like a professional.
- Single and multi-player in-game Awards - adding depth and replay value to the game.
- Party Mode includes We Sing, Versus, Group Battle, Pass The Mic, First to X, Marathon, Blind and Expert!
- Up to 4 players can sing along together in any Party Mode.
- Karaoke mode - vocals removed for the purists.
- Jukebox - cue up and play your favourite songs and videos.
- Playlist feature - line up your favourite songs and play them in any mode.
- Hear yourself sing - replay your performance and add cool effects to your voice.
- Rap scoring mode - now fully singable Rap and R&B songs.
- Star Notes - extra points for hitting hard notes.
- Full Support for HDTV's - 16:9 Widescreen and anti-lag.
- Player statistics - get a detailed breakdown of how you sang.
- Customisation of interface (colours, wallpapers, menu music) - change your look to fit your mood.
- Easy, Medium or Hard, with short or full length song modes.
- Easy, simple and clean menu to allow quick access to songs.
- Choose your singer if there is more than one artist.
- Integrates with a USB 4 port hub, for 4 microphones.
- 30 core songs per version - English, Swedish & German - each with 10 additional local songs.
- Fully compatible with Logitech® USB Microphones from Sing It, High School Musical 3, Guitar Hero and Rock Band.