You've just rocked your opponent, the noise from the crowd is pulsating through the cage, the Light Heavyweight Championship is within your grasp, your corner-men are screaming to finish the fight, YOU are about define that crucial moment in the Octagon where victory is yours...IIIIITTTT'S TIME!
Brutal toe-to-toe combat, raw fight emotion, this is UFC Undisputed 3
Featuring the addition of PRIDE Mode, a brand new submission system, new ways to finish the fight and increased accessibility through both advanced and simplified gameplay controls, you will experience sheer brutal combat and a pure adrenaline rush every time you step inside the Octagon in UFC Undisputed 3.
Check out the first-look screenshots below and the new key features to get you revved up. UFC Undisputed 3 will deliver the most competitive and engaging experience to date for the franchise. And here we go!
- PRIDE MODE - Compete for the first time within the legendary PRIDE environment featuring official announcers and renowned Japanese MMA league rules, including brutal soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head.
- FINISH THE FIGHT - With punishing new moves, a brand new submission system and increased focus on presentation, players will have more options than ever to take advantage of a downed opponent.
- FROM BROADCAST TO CAGE-SIDE - Experience the intensity of UFC with new camera positions, compelling fighter entrances, improved facial animations and a gritty, high contrast appearance.
- GAMEPLAY ACCESSIBILITY - Get inside the Octagon with a choice between traditional and simplified gameplay control options, enabling players of all skill levels to experience the intensity of UFC while executing simple standing strikes or more complex ground and transition mechanics.
- EXTRAORDINARY ROSTER - Go head to head with more than 150 prolific UFC fighters, including the addition of Featherweight and Bantamweight divisions.
- EXTENSIVE ONLINE OFFERING - A significantly revamped online experience, including both new and updated features, rounds out the best competitive fighting experience to date for the franchise.