The game will feature over 50 bikes from all the major bike manufacturers, which will be raced over the world famous 37.73-mile course. The course has been mapped accurately using data supplied by the Isle of Man government and data captured by the development team. Jester will also be working with promotional partners on the game including Britain's No1 motoring TV channel, Men and Motors.
As well as traditional racing, the game will also feature a mad Sunday mode. Mad Sunday is an exciting event with riders of all abilities coming from all corners of the world to have the chance of riding at high speeds over the Mountain circuit during TT race week. The player will not only have other bikers to worry about but will have to avoid high-speed traffic, thus creating even more excitement than the norm.
TT Superbikes will also have several multiplayer options including 2 player split screen and a sidecar mode of play.
- The most extreme road race in the world since 1907.
- 37.73 miles of dangerous, intense racing.
- On Mad Sunday take to the road against on-coming traffic!
- Game modes allow exciting full-grid challenges with ten bikes fighting for the finish line.
- Two players can compete in a split screen race,
- Tutorials take the player through every corner of the course.
- Silky smooth 60fps.
- Riders and Superbikes respond precisely to controls with fully dynamic physics model.
- Race at different times of day with dynamic weather systems depicted with next-generation particle systems.
- Circuits have been surveyed using the latest surveying equipment allowing us to recreate the track to near perfection!