In True Crime: Streets of L.A., players assume the role of rogue Elite Operations Division (E.O.D.) operative Nick Kang, a no-holds-barred badass, whose brutal reputation and lethal skills have landed him the nasty task of taking down the Chinese Triad and Russian Mafia cartel that has turned the City of Angels into a war zone. Take part in explosive gun battles with double fisted firepower, devastating martial arts brawls, and high-speed shootouts across 250 square miles of accurately recreated L.A. In car or on-foot, the unique branching missions include locating hostile witnesses, searching for case-cracking clues, taking out evasive informants and busting the heavily armed and deadly bad guys.
- The Trifecta of Gaming- True Crime: Streets of L.A. seamlessly blends action and driving genres by allowing players to drive, fight and run and gun anywhere in the game world. Over the course of a single mission players can engage in car chases, on-foot pursuits, gunfights and hand-to-hand combat as they try to take down big time crime.
- Fast and Frantic Driving - Car chases in True Crime: Streets of L.A. take on a manic quality with the ability to commandeer any vehicle in the game and to target and shoot at perps from a moving car.
- Take Down The Bad Guys Hong Kong Style - True Crime: Streets of L.A. features a fully realized, intensely painful, hand-to-hand combat system allowing the player to perform a huge variety of maneuvers including punches, kicks, combinations, grapples, and stealth attacks.
- Deal Out Justice with massive gunfights- Ferocious gun battles with an arsenal of weapons, slow motion dives, the ability to target multiple enemies and precision firing give an entirely unique feel and intensity to the combat.
- Near Endless Gameplay - Branching storyline with over 100 missions plus free-roaming random missions enable True Crime: Streets of L.A. to deliver multiple outcomes and near limitless replayability.
- To Live And Play In L.A. - Hundreds of square miles of realistically recreated living, breathing L.A. streets including landmarks and popular areas such as Hollywood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and Downtown.