TrackMania, the most fun and exciting driving game, played by millions of players, is now heading to the Nintendo DS handheld with an outstanding adaptation!
This incredible accomplishment brings the TrackMania phenomenon for the first time straight to your console. TrackMania DS offers fun and unique gameplay, spectacular tracks, mayhem-filled multiplayer modes and an incredible editor to build your own tracks!
TrackMania DS allows you to drive at mind-blowing speeds in hi-octane racers on incredible tracks made of jumps, loops, turbo boost pads and many other crazy design elements. More than a hundred circuits await your expert driving skills in three distinct single-player modes (Race, Platform and Puzzle).
TrackMania DS comes with an incredible 3D track editor that allows you to use the stylus intuitively to create your own tracks from hundreds of different design blocks. Players will be able to test and improve their unique creations in real-time and even to share them, giving the game infinite interest and replay value.
TrackMania DS is a pure rush of fun and adrenaline whether played in solo or multiplayer mode. Its top-notch production values and incredibly rich content set TrackMania DS squarely on the road to becoming the most exciting and fun racing game on the Nintendo DS handheld system.
- 3 single player modes (Race, Platform and Puzzle) and more than a hundred spectacular tracks with increasing difficulty levels.
- 3 main TrackMania environments and 3 types of vehicles with different gameplay and driving challenges -- Desert, Rally and Stadium.
- An incredible 3D track editor with more than 150 unique blocks available to create your own race tracks with a few strokes of the stylus.
- Play in multiplayer mode with your friends (up to 4) using single- or multiple cartridges.
- Share your most insane tracks with all your friends.
- Earn Coppers (in-game currency) by winning medals in single or multiplayer modes and unlock new tracks, design blocks and vehicle skins!
- Compatible with the Nintendo Rumble-Pack.