Set in the Caribbean of the early 18th century, "Tortuga - Two Treasures" is an action adventure brimming with Caribbean myth, legendary treasures and fearsome pirates.
Renowned writers Wolfgang Walk, Mark L. Barrett and Bob Bates tell the tale of Thomas "Hawk" Blythe and his powerful adversary, Edward Teach, better known as the dreaded Blackbeard. It is as much a pirate tale as ever there was, and this is one to make the blood boil with love and honor, conspiracy and theft, violence and murder.
Each of the many missions poses a fresh challenge for the hero "Hawk". At land or at sea there are new skills to master, as well as special items to collect and use with cunning in order to defeat your enemies and build your reputation as a freebooter.
- Fighting and adventure await players on both land and sea.
- 6 intricately designed and richly detailed cities.
- A storyline filled with suspense, action, horror and a dash of humor.
- Epic battles fought on sea using a comprehensive combat and damage engine.
- 3rd person control scheme for sneaking around and fighting on land.
- Open-ended gameplay allows for multiple mission solutions and outcomes.
- Top-of--the-line graphics engine renders game world in lush detail.