The year is 2007, and the world stands on the brink of a terrifying global conflict. As the United States is caught in an embargo-induced oil crisis, terrorist attacks against American interests - and citizens - escalate. Venezuela, which still supplies the United States with oil, also becomes a target. As unrest grows in America, protests rock the streets of Caracas. And while the shadow of terror looms, madmen plot even greater acts of murder and destruction. No place is safe, no border secure in this hour of fear.
Only one bulwark stands between the world and the threats that now face it: RAINBOW, an international task force dedicated to combating terrorism in all its forms. A top-secret organization consisting of the best field operatives the United Nations has to offer, RAINBOW is the most potent weapon in the world's arsenal. Backed by the most sophisticated technology available and trained to the limits of human capability, they are our best hope in the war against terror.
They may also be our last.
- Immersive storyline with spectacular events that directly affect gameplay.
- Squad-based action-oriented gameplay keeps the excitement flowing.
- Movie quality cinematics immerse the player in the world of Team Rainbow.
- Enhanced real-time order system and voice-activated commands.
- Streamlined online multiplayer capability on Xbox Live.