The new TMNT video game uses the same dark and dangerous environments and adventurous themes featured in the new TMNT CGI film being developed by Imagi Animation Studios and Mirage Licensing. The TMNT movie takes place in a New York City plagued by secretive villains and strange, otherworldly creatures. Faced with these perils, the Turtles will experience their most trying time as heroes and as a family, as Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo lose their focus and struggle to maintain their unity and ninja discipline. In the movie and in the highly immersive video game adventure, it's up to Leonardo and the faithful father figure Splinter to reunite the band of brothers and save New York City from a monstrous evil that lurks around every corner. Video game players will engage in over-the-top acrobatic navigation, collaborative combat and powerful fighting moves.
- Play as all 4 Turtles characters: Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo are represented with unique combat skills and acrobatic moves.
- Relive the CGI movie: The game follows the movie plot and includes all same key environments, characters and enemies.
- Combat Evolution: Begin the game playing as a single character, then rejoin the family to fight as a team with the option of collaborative, combat moves.
- Exciting Action Experiences: Acrobatic jumping from rooftops, scaling tall buildings, diving down sewer pipes, pole-vaulting moves, and flying with nun-chuck weapons.
- Special Video Game Bonuses: Some enemies from the original comic book series will feature as guest stars in the video game!
- Go Multiplayer on Handhelds: the handheld consoles will feature special Multiplayer features with special gameplays and environments via Wi-Fi or Internet.