The Sims are making a big return to the console and this time they are bustin' out of the house and exploring all-new locations around town. In The Sims Bustin' Out, players can choose from a variety of new career paths. Along the way, players can unlock and collect hundreds of new objects and social moves exclusive to the console. Play, work, and socialize with a cast of over 40 new outrageous characters and climb through ten new careers. The Sims Bustin' Out also features new integrated two-player gameplay and memory card support, for those players who like to take their Sims over to a friend's house and show them off.
- Gameplay Experience: Create a character and play through over a dozen all-new unlockable levels. Choose from ten new careers including Mobster, Athlete, Mad Scientist, and Fashion Victim that will take you through multiple ways to play and win the game. Go back and forth through different careers and levels to unlock objects. Additionally, play two-player throughout the entire game with or against your friends.
- Get Out of the House and Explore New Locations: Travel seamlessly around town in your new scooter or car to play, work, and socialize. Visit, explore, or live in console exclusive, never been seen, new locations such as Club Rubb, the hip dance venue, or venture to the Love Shack. Additional locations include Shiny Things Lab, Art Gallery, Gymnausium, and "Family" Diner.
- Unlock 100 New Objects and Social Moves: Console exclusive objects include the Laser Light Show, DJ Booth, Climbing Wall, and High Dive. Unlock hidden, appearance-enhancing accessories such as tattoos, do-rags, and piercings. French Kiss, Towel Snap, and Moon Walk are just a few of the new social moves.
- Meet 40 New Characters: Watch out for the wacky group of characters featured in this next generation of conosole Sims such as Bing Bling, the party animal, and Goldie Toane, the workout queen, who also double as key sources to unlocking locations, objects, social interactions, and winning the game.
- Create-a-Sim: Personality matters! Revamp your Sims with new hip clothes and give your Sims personality traits that impact and affect gameplay experience. An outgoing or playful Sim is destined to show of smooth moves on the dance floor and an active Sim will conquer the climbing wall like no other.
- Next Generation Graphics, UI, and Audio: Doubling the overall look and feel of the game, enjoy sleek new graphics, seamless UI, shadows in real-time, new voices, sound effects, and all-new original music.