Caught in the heart of a nuclear explosion, a victim of gamma radiation gone wild, Doctor Bruce Banner now finds himself transformed in times of stress into one thousand pounds of unfettered fury-the most powerful creature ever to walk the earth-the Incredible Hulk!
But this green-skinned Goliath finds himself facing a multitude of foes all out to deny him the solitude he so desperately craves - not only the forces of the U.S. Army, commanded by General "Thunderbolt" Ross, but also strange and powerful adversaries such as the Executioner, Tyrannus, and the sinister Leader's Humanoids.
Now you must guide the Hulk, smashing your way through military compounds, barren deserts, subterranean cities, underground caves, and even earth's distant future in order to escape from the never-ending conflict...until finally, the Hulk faces off with the most lethal creation of gamma radiation, the evil Abomination!
- Based on the original Pre-Silver Age Marvel classics The Incredible Hulk and Tales to Astonish comics from Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, among others - telling the true origin and initial tales of the Hulk.
- 33 levels providing up to 30 hours of gameplay.
- 'Hulkmatch' allows head-to-head battle for 2-4 players with a link cable.
- Unique gameplay mechanic based on Hulk's inherent abilities to grow more powerful and regenerate when enraged.
- Presented from an isometric perspective - giving the game a three-dimensional appearance.
- Freely roaming multiple objective environments.
- Complex puzzles mixed in brilliantly with unrelenting action.
- Nearly every object in the environment is interactive and can be damaged or destroyed.
- Classic bosses including the Abomination, the Executioner, the Molemen, Humanoids, and more...
- Fight off dozens of simultaneous enemies including soldiers, tanks, helicopters, jets, future warriors, robots, etc.