Steel Battalion players operate a strategic battle mech weapon through 12 action-packed levels, fending off dozens of adversaries while attempting to diffuse a riot that has ensuedon a Pacific island ruled by a military dictatorship. Unlocking new missions, maps and enemy robots once the game is completed provides endless entertainment. With a diverse arsenal at the player's disposal, including plasma torches and a MK21-6 twin pod rocket launch, there will be plenty of action to go around.
- Control your VT with an exclusive 40-button simulation controller designed and produced for Steel Battalion.
- First-person perspective view lets players participate in the action through the cockpit of your mech.
- Control a Vertical Tank (VT) which features a variety of weapons such as plasma torches, a 270mm rifle, a MK21-6 twin pod rocket launch, and much more.
- Choose frommultiple models of VT's including the Behemoth, Decider and the Falchion.
- Twelve intense action-packed levels. Unlock new missions, maps and enemy robots once the game is completed to provide endless action and entertainment.
- Steel Battalion will make full use of the Xbox hardware in order to create ultra realistic visual effects and realistic mech battles.