In SOLDNER - Marine Corps, the player becomes part of a special operations squad or could even command the team.
Equipped with the best weapons in modern warfare the player joins one of two teams who combat each other in an action driven tactical war.
With ground, airborne and water vehicles available, it's the players choice how to support the team and how to achieve victory.
- Amphibious and marine warfare added
- More than 10 new water vehicles like fast speedboats and agile jet skis and over 15 armed amphibious attack crafts.
- More than 30 new vehicles and more than 20 new weapons. Many of them from the European armies - drive Leopards, LeClercs, fly the Tiger helicopter or even try out the brand new Eurofighter.
- 2 new available classes - Scout and Scuba diver.
- Improved user interface.
- New map types like desert maps and island maps - ideal for tactical vehicle combats.
- Improved visual effects for night vision and infra red.