Romantic comedy Singles 2: Triple Trouble involves three young singles who share an apartment in the city. Players have a whole host of new relationship possibilities to manage, along with the everyday necessities of going to work, maintaining a 'happy home' and equipping their flat with the latest furniture and mod-cons. Using a stunning new 3D engine, singles can be dressed in a whole range of different outfits, express themselves in even more realistic and recognisable ways and explore beyond their apartment to new locations, where they can meet other characters for friendship, romance, possibly more?
- A rousing story that involves the player in a romantic and erotic comedy.
- Three main characters (the player, his/her ex and their fellow tenant), two secondary characters and a few minor characters.
- Play as a male or female main character.
- Free-play or (new) Story-mode: the story develops throughout 15 quests.
- More ways to interact than before; for example: invite friends and have a party.
- New locations, e.g. the bar - a meeting place for lonely hearts.
- Lots of new and improved features ensuring longer and greater enjoyment.
- Erotic, sensual and sexy - but not full of sex.
- A game for a mass market, attractive to both sexes.
- The modern 3D engine supports DirectX 9 effects and shaders, atmospheric lighting and realistic light and shadows.