A blend of deep simulation detail and high-octane arcade action, "Sega GT Online" challenges gamers to qualify for licenses, compete in a series of increasingly competitive races and earn money to soup up their rides and buy newer, more powerful cars. Players can then fine-tune nearly every aspect of their car's performance - from the muffler and brakes to the suspension, body weight and tires, before hitting the online racing circuit.
Featuring more than 160 of hottest street machines to ever roll off the assembly line - from vintage roadsters from the 50s, 60s and 70s to the latest prototypes from more than 20 of the world's biggest manufacturers "Sega GT Online" has the depth to satisfy even the most discerning gearhead. Gamers even have the option to trade or bet their hard-earned cars and parts with other gamers before hitting more than a dozen devious, high-speed raceways. Of course, gamers can also talk trash as they take turns at 180 miles per hour with Xbox Live's voice chat capabilities.
- Race online in multiple modes, trade parts and cars, and engage in real-time voice chat.
- New offline mode challenges you to complete multiple tasks to unlock new cars, parts, and tracks.
- Transfer your "Sega GT 2002" save data and blow the doors off the competition online with your high-powered customized cars.
- More than 40 new cars ranging from 70's muscle cars to the latest rockets from Japan.
- New tracks, weather effects, and special time-triggered events.
- Newly enhanced for Xbox Live with multiple ways to floss your phat ride