In the distant future, humanity will call on its most fearless defenders to confront an emerging threat determined to eradicate all human life as we know it. Section 8: Prejudice is a sci-fi first-person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision - from customizing equipment to activating team based objectives - drastically impacts the battlefield.
- Play as Alex Corde and discover the sinister series of betrayals that now threaten humanity's survival in the single player campaign.
- Compete in various multiplayer modes with up to 32 players - from the extreme, strategic play of "Conquest" to the hordes of robust AI opponents in "Swarm".
- Strategically spawn anywhere on the battlefield to assist allies or ambush enemies.
- Customize loadout weapons, ammo, and equipment to suit your playstyle.
- Call in deployables and vehicles when and where you need them to gain tactical advantages.
- Master true mobility with dropping, overdrive, and jetpacks to outmaneuver opponents.
- Complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions - from launching aerial strikes against fortified positions to securing crucial intel.
- Advance in rank and skill to access a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapon, equipment, and upgrade variants.