The samba-inspired rhythm music game made popular in the arcades is shaking its way onto the Wii! Keeping the beat with over 40 songs on a Samba-inspired sound track, players shake the Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk like maracas and compete with friends to see who has the best moves. Throughout the dynamic songs there will be opportunities to strike a pose for extra points. Friends and family will be thoroughly entertained cheering each other on as they anxiously await their next turn.
- A Brand New Dual Wii Remote Control Option gives players' untethered, maraca-shaking freedom with two remotes or the Wii Remote and Nunchuck.
- Fun for Two Players in competitive or cooperative multiplayer modes, including Love Love mode where two players synch up their moves to earn points and test their compatibility.
- The Samba-infused Soundtrack features over 40 upbeat, festive favorites from the original game, plus many new tunes.
- Online Leaderboards and Friends Lists let players post their best scores and compare them to their friends' scores.
- Multiple Game Modes include Career, Single Player, Multiplayer, Training and Records.
- Special Modes expand gameplay with Quick Play, Classic, Battle, Survival, Hustle and Mini-games.