With Runaway 2, Pendulo Studios will once again serve up a highly polished, detailed world. Without detracting from the cartoon adventure graphics that lend the game such charm, Pendulo has also brought in a whole host of technical improvements with changes to the game engine and the use of special effects.
Characters benefit from real time depth and lighting effects; the settings are more lively and also feature dynamic lighting, atmospheric effects, real time camera changes and hundreds of animations. All this creates a very unique effect bringing together both game sequences and cartoon phases of which there are more than an hour in total. Runaway 2 gives the impression of experiencing an incredible adventure via a classic cartoon movie. The player progresses and interacts with real living environments crammed with detail. There are superb cinematics to accompany the player's progression through the game that also underpin the plot, its surprise developments and many comic moments.
- A great adventure game with excellent production, marvellous scenario, ever present humour and amazing puzzles.
- Up to 100 locations from all four corners of the world, a feast for the eyes to be discovered.
- More than 30 3D characters with an appealing cartoon appearance bringing together 2D and 3D in a totally new way.
- New game engine with 3D real time special effects: light, atmospheric effects, footprints, camera changes, panoramic views, etc.
- High quality 5.1 sound. An excellent soundtrack including songs and instrumentals. French voice acting provided by professional actors.
- More than an hour of amazing cartoon sequences to underpin the plot, its surprise developments and many comic moments.