The QForce heroes strike back
Remember the QForce? Captain Qwark, in one of his smarter moments, first set up this plucky team of space heroes in Ratchet & Clank 3 on PlayStation 2. Originally, eight members were recruited into the force - including Ratchet and Clank themselves - to thwart the plans of the evil robotic genius, Dr Nefarious. Having achieved their aim, the QForce effectively disbanded... even if Captain Qwark still likes to think of himself as the team's irreplaceable leader.
Now, fully retired and totally bored, Qwark wants nothing more than a little bit of space adventure from time to time. What he gets, instead, is a full-on alien invasion led by a mystery super villain - and for reasons unknown, it's aimed squarely at himself. So: what do you do when three entire planets come under attack because someone, somewhere, wants to blast you to kingdom come? You call up Ratchet and Clank, of course, and resurrect the intergalactic QForce.
In this third-person platform adventure from Insomniac Games, it's your job to explore the battlefield, build an impenetrable base and wipe out your incoming enemies. It's fast, it's furious and above all - it's funny. What else would you expect from wise-cracking Ratchet and his little buddy Clank?
- Strike back against a massive alien invasion with Ratchet and Clank, as a mysterious super villain plunges three planets into cosmic chaos.
- Take the galaxy-saving duo on another exciting story-based adventure filled with the series' trademark humour and crazy weaponry.
- Experience the adventure with a mate in two player co-operative mode, and compete with friends in explosive battles for up to four players via PlayStation Network.
- Start your adventure on PlayStation 3 and continue it on PlayStation Vita thanks to the Cross-Save feature.
- Purchase the PS3 version of Ratchet & Clank: QForce on Blu-ray Disc or from PlayStation Store, and download the game to your PS Vita at no additional cost.