Your most powerful weapon is your mind in Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, an action/adventure game that utilizes extensive Psi (mind) powers combined with traditional weapons combat, providing gamers with unique gameplay attributes that clearly differentiate it from any other title in the action/adventure genre.
In order to combat a Psi terrorist movement set to overthrow world order, you, as an elite American Psi-operative soldier, must fight using Telekinesis, Mind Control, Pyrokinesis, Mind Drain, Aura View and Remote Viewing to win a very serious "mind game" against an army of brainwashed terrorist super soldiers and powerful Psi agents.
- An action/adventure game that utilizes extensive Psi (mind) powers including telekinesis, pyrokinesis, remote viewing, mind control, mind drain
and aura view combined with traditional weapons:
- Telekinesis. The ability to pick up people and objects, then move, throw or smash them in any direction.
- Pyrokinesis. The ability to launch a wall of fire that ignites everything in its' path.
- Mind Control. The ability to take control of enemy bodies and use them to solve puzzles, do surveillance or just open fire on other enemies.
- Remote Viewing. The ability to go "out of body" to see through doors to plan your "attack" and/or get information you would not be able to get in physical form.
- Mind Drain. The ability to drain Psi power from enemies which results in death to the victim.
- Aura View. The ability to "see" elements, enemies and clues that aren't visible in the real world.
- Intense, fast-paced action with strategic decision-making and challenging puzzle elements. The emphasis is on action (80%), with tactical decision-making (20%).
- In addition to Psi mind control powers, players have access to an arsenal of traditional weapons. Handguns, automatic weaponry, sniper rifles, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and grenades--which, when combined with unique Psi powers, create an extraordinary and powerful gameplay dynamic.
- 50 Minutes of high-quality FMV tell an exciting and immersive story that reveals the mystery of Nick Scyrer's identity and the origin of his Psi powers while infiltrating the compounds of "The Movement," a powerful Psi terrorist organization.
- Eight huge and immersive levels spread throughout the world add to the intrigue and terrorist theme.
- Adaptive artificial intelligence makes enemies extremely aware of the player's actions and delivers more intense, realistic fighting.
- Multiple methods for solving missions. The non-linear design allows the gamer to conquer the mission in multiple ways, allowing for endless replay value.