Players must take their character through six exciting levels (9 missions) to stardom. They discover the keys to success by choosing their wardrobe and creating a style, practising as hard as possible and taking care of other members of the band. Stars need to work hard and gain experience by setting up their social network, using the best equipment and progressing through TV shows, photo shoots and their first hit single.
Finally players must put together their star's show. They must create breathtaking choreographies, and are able to use hit singles from Vanessa Charlton, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Kym Marsh, Rick Guard, V, Triple 8, Dax Riders and Emma Daumas for their performances. Concerts can be performed on a wide variety of stages including music festivals, charity shows, hip clubs...
- Building and decoration elements
- Characters have emotional states that determine how they react to your actions.
- Player Character Progression - the star has 3 types of talents: music, dance and drama which can be increased by practising with objects , teachers and most importantly 'gifted teachers'.
- Player Character Customisation - ability to change characters' clothes and accessories to create a particular style.
- Set up the concert, choosing effects, dance movements, dancers, style, and then preview in real-time on stage.