Obscure II is the sequel to the acclaimed survival horror game Obscure. Two years ago at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers was trapped inside their school and hunted by monsters that had been released by the maniac headmaster. Some of them survived that terrible night, while others perished.
Now, the survivors have picked up their lives and joined college. But all is not right on Fallcreek University; strange black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, a dangerous substance is discovered that induces strange but vivid dreams.
A handful of students finds out that there is more to the flowers than anyone could have expected; when the seeds finally germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...
- Adventure and action in a teen horror movie scenario.
- 6 charismatic characters with unique skills.
- Unique coop mode: second player can join in at any time.
- Highly detailed and rich 3D environment.
- Find clues and solve various riddles and mysteries.
- Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters.
- Stunning soundtrack performed by the Boston String Quartet and the Paris Opera children's choir.