This "side story" to SEGA's popular "Shinobi" invites players to live out the events following Hotsuma's victory over Hiruko's evil minions. But like all things, victory is fleeting, and an evil such as Hiruko's is not so easily vanquished. Just as Tokyo begins the slow and tedious process of repairs, a new rift opens between Earth and the demon realm. Unwilling to take such supernatural threats lightly, the Japanese government enlists the talents of "Kunoichi," a skilled female ninja with a keen understanding of both martial and mystical arts. As Kunoichi, players will battle countless demonic foes within a wide assortment of unique urban environments spanning rooftops, construction sites, industrial factories, and more.
- Fly higher, move faster, and dole out even more damage as "Kunoichi".
- Enhanced combat system provides greater depth, all-new attacks, and intense aerial action.
- Improved "Tate" system supports unlimited combos and a wider variety of attacks.
- Unique scenarios allow you to fight atop fighter jets, moving trains, and industrial cranes.
- Perform combos to fill the new "Chakra Gauge" in order to perform powerful ninja magic.
- Use consecutive stealth dashes to surround your opponents and unleash the deadly "Shadow Dance".