Amongst other things, Sports Interactive has been working to create a new and improved look and feel to the 2005 edition, bringing it into line with the rest of the Sports Interactive range. The database now boasts an incredible 32,000 players and staff - all listed in incredible detail with over 50 attributes each.
Players will find a revamped scouting method at their disposal, which offers exceptional detail on potential acquisitions including player comparisons, talent reports and points projections. Users can take advantage of the new 2D snapshot view, which reveals player positioning second-by-second to make the most of their tactical genius.
NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2005 offers players more management control than ever before. Take complete control, build and shape your roster by trading players, signing free agents and drafting new talent, all the while taking your team along the road to glory.
- A fresh new look for 2005 including a fully skinnable user interface, the ability to use right mouse clicking as well as increased resolution.
- Unrivalled hockey content updated for 2005, featuring over 20 playable leagues, a comprehensive database of 3,200 teams and in excess of 32,000 players and staff.
- Users can take advantage of the new 2D snapshot view to reveal player positioning second-by-second whilst coaching the game.
- Detailed rules and regulations of in game competitions, including eligibility, discipline rules and important league dates.
- Brand new training camps allow you to test try-outs and see how new players fit in.
- Expanded international tournaments - enabling managers of both senior and junior international squads to experience the full annual calendar of games.