Returning for another successful season on the tarmac, MotoGP 4 has been fine tuned with several all-new features including multiplayer for up to eight players in Network Play (in addition to the four-player split-screen action via the
PlayStation2 Multitap), more than 100 racing challenges that unlock additional game content and a helmet cam for players who really want to experience the speed and intense competition of professional motorcycle racing. Now players can upgrade their bikes in the Season Mode by completing Parts Tests that improve performance while beginners may learn to drive like the experts in Training Mode or utilize an optional Brake Assist feature that will help them take even the most challenging turn like a seasoned veteran.
- The Most Complete MotoGP to Date: MotoGP4 features licensed professional riders, tracks, bikes, and all three engine classes from the 2004 season including MotoGP, 125cc, and 250cc engine classes. All 16 tracks from around the world are accurately recreated including 3 bonus tracks.
- Ultra-Realistic Racing Experience: MotoGP4 simulates realistic bike physics, rider motions, plus wet and dry weather conditions, delivering an unprecedented sense of realism.
- Legendary Riders: Famous riders such as Kevin Schwantz, Wayne Rainey, Mick Doohan, and Wayne Gardner who made appearances in MotoGP3 are slated to be included, as well as the late great Daijiro Kato.
- All New Features: Conduct Parts Tests between races to upgrade bikes and improve performance. Experience 7 gameplay modes including the new Training and Melee modes. Plus, capture the most dynamic displays of speed with the player-controlled replay camera.
- Tons of Unlockables: Earn and spend Grand Prix points to unlock hidden courses, bikes, riders, and more!
- Online Enabled: Test your skills and talk trash with online competitors for the first time ever. Up to 8 players and CPU-controlled bots may compete via the Internet with USB Voice Chat support.