Transform gaming curiosity into powerful thinking with MinDStorm. The game features ten distinct types of challenge for players, all of which are simple to pick up and play using the Nintendo DS stylus, touch screen and microphone. Each of MinDStorm's challenges is designed to focus on enhancing the player's reason, endurance, analysis, intuition or observation. Regardless of the type of game chosen, extended play results in improved overall brain function and enhanced memory.
A first for the brain training genre, MinDStorm throws additional challenges and problems into the mix. Players are rewarded with ever more complex riddles to solve as they do well in the main training mode. General knowledge and geography-based challenges are also included to accompany the more abstract trials such as sliding picture puzzles, mazes to navigate with the stylus and spot the difference games.
Further innovation is found in the way the game will adapt the tasks it asks players to perform according to the local environment it is being played in. When playing on a bumpy car or train ride for instance, MinDStorm will omit the tasks that require precise stylus action. When playing in public the game will spare players the need to vocalize into the Nintendo DS microphone. With its many innovative and exciting challenges and features, MinDStorm offers arguably the most thorough workout yet seen in a brain training title.
- 10 games featuring varying questions on a wide variety of subjects.
- In the Personal Record Screen, you can confirm your current brain level.
- Dual benefit of being fun and entertaining while training the mind.
- Thoughtfully selected problems and stimulating graphics.
- A large quantity of data not found in other similar software games.
- Adjust the questions according to the circumstances of the player providing enjoyable game play in any situation.