The story of Mega Man begins in the year 200X, as the advanced science of the era has created industrial robots that co-exist with humans. However, an evil genius, Dr. Wily, plots for world domination and creates his own robot army to take over mankind. Luckily for humanity, Dr. Light outfits one of his domestic robots "Rock" to fight Dr. Wily's creations. Mega Man is born.
Set after the events of Mega Man 8, multiple riots have sprung up all over the world. Whilst many people suspect that this is another plot from Dr. Wily, Dr. Light is stunned to recognize that some of the robots rioting on the TV screen are his own creations. Even more stunning, Dr. Wily appears on television to proclaim that Dr. Light is the evil mastermind behind these latest catastrophic incidents and it's up to Mega Man to clear his creator's name!
- Fun and addictive Mega Man graphics and gameplay focused around defeating bosses and acquiring a diverse arsenal of weapons
- Over a dozen challenging levels to tackle
- Over 50 new enemy and bosses to battle
- Character designs directed by Keiji Inafune, the original character designer of Mega Man.
- Online leaderboard ranking system, track your score and time with other Mega Man players