Life Is Strange is the compelling story of Max, a Senior photography student who suddenly discovers she is able to rewind time. She uses her power to save the life of Chloe, her childhood friend, whom she has not seen in five years. For Chloe it's been a turbulent time and she's been drifting off course since her father's tragic death.
The reunion will turn their lives upside down, as increasingly strange events plague the small town of Arcadia Bay both teenagers find themselves involved in a grim investigation into the mysterious disappearance of a high school student.
- Life Is Strange is an episodic, modern adventure game with a twist.
- Player choice and consequence play a key role and your actions will determine how the story unfolds around you.
- The rewind feature allows you to go back in time by a few moments at any point: solve puzzles, change reactions, or simply experience new choices.
- Explore Arcadia Bay and the stories behind its people as you investigate the mysterious disappearance of Rachel Amber.
- Distinct soundtrack, with modern indie-folk influences.
- Striking art style, with hand-drawn textures to give it a highly unique look.