In L.A. Rush, join the crew at West Coast Customs to pimp your ride and live the fabulous lifestyle of an L.A. street racer. Feel the rush as you race over 36 licensed rides including muscle, tuner and exotic vehicles as well as exclusive tricked-out racers designed by West Coast Customs and Rides Magazine. An exciting and unique story-driven experience will allow you to race through 5 fully-open Los Angeles city re-creations while finding treacherous shortcuts and surviving death-defying jumps. L.A. Rush will be the next evolution in the highly addictive Rush franchise!
- Rush is Variety: Race, modify, steal and pimp over 50 rides-exclusive tricked-out street racers designed by West Coast Customs and Rides Magazine plus licensed muscle, tuner and exotic vehicles from various car manufacturers.
- Open World Racing: Race across a fully-open and recreated Los Angeles through Hollywood, Santa Monica, South Bay, South Central and Downtown while surviving death-defying jumps and finding treacherous shortcuts.
- Pimp It & Add Some Juice: Spend your hard earned cash at West Coast Customs to visually upgrade your rides and tune your performance at this world famous chop shop.
- First Racing Game "Story Mode": Re-acquire 30 cars taken from your personal possession and gain back your respect and street credit through the following missions:
A. Reacquire Missions: Race to earn respect, street credits, and clues to the whereabouts of your cars
B. Retribution Missions: Steal your enemies' prized rides and then chop them for revenge and extra cash.
C. Retribution Damage Missions: Trash an enemy's property.
- Intense "Head-to-Head" Racing: Pit yourself against a buddy in split-screen racing on routes opened previously in Story Mode.
- Exclusive Soundtrack: Decibel pumping, exclusive hip hop & rock music soundtrack including never-before-released tracks from Twista and Lil' Kim', plus much more from hip hop's finest.
- Upgrades Galore: Tune the performance of your car through an array of aftermarket parts from numerous, top-line manufacturers.