Rugby Challenge will include the All Blacks, Qantas Wallabies, ITM Cup, Aviva Premiership, and Super Rugby teams amongst other licensed teams and competitions, and will feature multiplayer online play, a multi-year franchise mode, a tutorial mode for novice players, extensive customisation options, and dynamic real-time commentary by Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall. More features, content, platforms and details will be announced in the future.
- Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport.
- 93 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Tri Nations, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield.
- Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE, or Steam.
- Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season
- Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall.